Bots and other fraudulent accounts will no longer be able to take advantage of Instagram, thanks to some security measures proposed by the photo sharing social network. Instagram users that exhibit ‘potential inauthentic behaviour’...
- Samsung SmartThings App Launched for Windows 10 | Here’s all you need to know
- Netflix N-plus is similar to Amazon’s X-ray | All you need to know
- Nokia reveals List of Nokia smartphones to get Android 11 update by the end of June
- Xiaomi Redmi K40 Gaming Lite Specifications, Launch date and Price
- SpaceX CEO Elon Musk planning to launch its Starship rocket into the sky again soon.